On this page we will continuously provide the latest information about what we are doing to protect our staff and customers from the risk of the virus and how the situation is impacting our operations and your orders:
- All our Administrative and Customer Service Staff have been working from home without any effect on their jobs and performance. We are still able to process orders and returns without delay.
- Our shipping department is now operating in separate shifts so they are able to process, pack and ship orders individually in isolation without needing any physical contact with other staff. This means we are still able to ship all orders and receive all returns as usual within 48 business hours without risking our staff's safety or the spread of the Virus.
- UPS is still operating and is still able to pickup and deliver packages as usual.
- If at any point of time we are unable to ship your orders within the 48 business hours time frame, we will contact you immediately to either issue a full refund and cancel your order, or ask for your permission to ship your order as soon as we are able to resume shipping.
- For more information about the virus and the latest health updates, please visit CDC webiste : https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html